Header Ads

Header ADS

About us

 

About us:

Ariyan Official is basically an English block side. In this blog basically I will share beautiful Islamic stories with you. I will always try to present the truth to you, In-sha-allah

The main purpose of creating this blog web page is to share various Islamic stories with you. This blog contains the life story of my beloved prophet Muhammad sallahu alaihi wasallam and the events of the beloved prophet’s Companions and also biographies of other prophet. Besides, to know correct information in all kinds of Isalmic Shariah Stay with this blog if you want.

 

About me:

I am Mohammad Ariyan Ali Sardar I am an  auther of Ariyan official or block site. I am a normal blogger and have a small You Tube  channel and also a small Facebook page. Hopefully about me You understand.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.